EA Dice has issued full patch notes for its upcoming Battlefield 2042 patch, which is due to launch tomorrow, Dec. 2. The update is substantial, aiming to resolve in part the huge number of glitches, bugs, and performance issues that have plagued Battlefield 2042 since its launch, in addition to adding new weekly missions and a game mode.
In terms of new content, there will be a total of 3 varying missions each week that reward players with XP for completion. In turn, the XP goes toward unique cosmetic rewards. For Battlefield Portal comes new game mode layouts for Rush on all All-Out Warfare maps. Also, several new templates to the Builder, and a new custom mode called Vehicle Team Deathmatch, which allows players to utilize combat vehicles in custom experiences. It will also support logic created in the Rules Editor, allowing players to spawn at team HQ and adding more options when creating custom games.
Below you can find the full list of patch notes for Update 0.3.0.
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- The Recent Players screen now include everyone from previous matches to allow for easier user reporting
- Made improvements to the “Interaction” system by switching the default “INTERACT” text on multiple interactions to reflect the action you are about to do, i.e. “OPEN CONTAINER”, “CALL ELEVATOR”
- Resolved Kaleidoscope server room lighting issue
- Resolved an issue related to the velocity / trajectory while spawning in jets
- Improved helicopter animation in level fly-bys during insertion
- Improvements to address an issue where players killed in vehicles would fall beneath level geometry
- Improvements to streaming assets in deploy screen presentation
- Player no longer gets stuck in a zipline/rope after exiting a vehicle after entering it too close to a zipline or rope
- Exiting an open seat early in the enter animation no longer causes your aim pitch to lock up
- Correct field of view is applied immediately following insertion sequences
- Improved the Collection screens, making them easier to use and clear as to what…