T-Mobile is Warning that a data breach has exposed the names, date of birth, Social Security number and driver’s license/ID information of more than 40 million current, former or prospective customers who applied for credit with the company. Get Secured Now with Norton 360
If you are in IT, then you should definitely get certifications that will help you get better jobs. Some certifications like the CompTIA will help you a lot in your career. Wccftech will help you ace the certification exams, and we are offering a limited-time discount offer on the 2021 CompTIA Security Infrastructure Expert Bundle. The offer will expire in a few days, so avail it right away.
2021 CompTIA Security Infrastructure Expert Bundle Features
The bundle is massive and contains 4 comprehensive courses. With 111 hours of course content on CompTIA CASP, PenTest, CySA, and Security, you will be able to ace the exams in no time. Here are highlights of what the 2021 CompTIA Security Infrastructure Expert Bundle has in store for you:
CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003)
Get Advanced Competency in Risk Management, Enterprise Security Operations & Architecture, Research & Collaboration, and Enterprise Security Integration
- Access 27 lectures & 63.91 hours of content 24/7
- Implement cryptographic techniques
- Learn how to integrate advanced authentication & authorization techniques
- Dive into implementing security in the systems & software development lifecycle.
- Know how to respond to & recover from security incidents
CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001)
Combat Network Attacks with the Most Up-to-Date Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment Management Skills
- Access 27 lectures & 34.26 hours of content 24/7
- Customize assessment frameworks to collaborate on & report findings effectively
- Communicate recommended strategies to improve the overall state of IT security
- Test devices in new environments such as the cloud & mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers.
CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002)
Explore the Best Practices & Practical Application of Computer-Security Related Concepts and Tools
- Access 27 lectures & 25.1 hours of content 24/7
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents with forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody & analyze incident severity