Graham Cluley Security News is sponsored this week by the folks at OneSpan. Thanks to the great team there for their support!
More than 10,000 customers in 100 countries rely on OneSpan to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, simplify document signing and protect high value assets and systems.
The fraud detection and prevention market offers a wide range of tools with a wide range of capabilities, but fraud is an ever-evolving threat. Not every tool can keep up with the new fraud schemes in play today.
Download this guide from OneSpan to gain expert insight on the essential capabilities you need in a fraud detection tool. From machine learning and an advanced rule engine to dynamic authentication flows, learn the nine key requirements to look for when comparing fraud solutions.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The nine capabilities you need to combat today’s fraud schemes
- The value of a layered, context-aware online security approach to fraud detection
- Why analyzing the mobile device itself is so crucial
- How to explore the full potential of your data
- How OneSpan’s Risk Analytics solution meets these requirements
Download OneSpan’s “Buyer’s Guide to Evaluating Fraud Detection & Prevention Tools”.
If you’re interested in sponsoring my site for a week, and reaching an IT-savvy audience that cares about computer security, you can find more information here.