T-Mobile is Warning that a data breach has exposed the names, date of birth, Social Security number and driver’s license/ID information of more than 40 million current, former or prospective customers who applied for credit with the company. Get Secured Now with Norton 360
School re-entry news comes out online
Questions still linger about safety measures, reporting and school re-entry in general for the 2021-22 school year.
As with last school year, Rio Rancho Public Schools aims to keep all parents, guardians and staff informed about the latest developments that could impact education in the district. To stay up to date on the latest school re-entry news, visit rrps.net, the district’s social media profiles or sign up for the School Re-entry E-newsletter.
• School Re-entry news online and E-newsletter sign up: https://rioranchonm.sites.thrillshare.com/page/school-reentry-plan
• RRPS on Facebook: facebook.com/RioRanchoPublicSchools
• RRPS on Instagram: instagram.com/rioranchopublicschools
RRPS launches new website, mobile app
Rio Rancho Public Schools launched a new website and mobile app this summer for use by parents, guardians, staff and community members.
The new website, still at rrps.net, features a more user-friendly layout, more streamlined content, a new Live Feed section, enhanced event calendar and more.
As part of the new website launch, the district also upgraded and launched a new mobile app for both iPhone and Android devices. The app will keep parents, guardians and staff informed and up-to-date on all the latest events, alerts and news about Rio Rancho Public Schools.
Plus, the app lets users search the staff directory, research RRPS programs and services, check lunch menus, read through the district live feed and more.
Downloading the app is simple:
• Visit the App store or Google Play store on your smartphone or download the app for Android at https://bit.ly/3n0sdFW or for iPhone at https://apple.co/34RzWQc.
• If visiting the App store or Google Play store, search for “Rio Rancho Public Schools, NM” and look for the orange box with the RRPS logo inside.
• Click the install button.
Find bus stops online
Finding your child’s bus stop is easy with the Rio Rancho Public Schools online bus stop tool.
Simply visit rioranchonm.sites.thrillshare.com/page/student-transportation and click on the yellow button.
When prompted, enter your child’s student ID number as the “username” and your child’s date of birth as the…