In an exclusive interview with cryptonews.com, Haseeb Awan, CEO of Efani Secure Mobile, talks about the importance of mobile security, SIM Swapping, Decentralized wireless systems, and gives advice for start-up founders.
About Haseeb Awan
Haseeb Awan is the CEO & Founder of Efani Secure Mobile. Efani Secure Mobile works with ultra-high net worth individuals on their mobile Security and guarantees protection against SIM Swap, Eevasdropping & location tracking. Haseeb is a Telecom engineer & Y-Combinator Alumni. Previously he co-founded one of the largest Bitcoin ATM networks. He has been featured on NYT, Techcrunch, WSJ, Hulu, and several international media outlets.
Haseeb Awan gave a wide-ranging exclusive interview which you can see below, and we are happy for you to use it for publication provided there is a credit to www.cryptonews.com.
Highlights Of The Interview
- Mobile device security; telephone numbers are linked to everything and can easily be hacked.
- Security tips; password managers, hardware keys, two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Distributed vs Decentralized wireless systems.
- Incentivizing users to leave legacy telecom providers and join decentralized wireless systems.
- Advice for start-up founders; staying focused and solving a simple problem.
- Efani Secure Mobile; America’s No.1 Most Secure Mobile Service Provider.
Full Transcript Of The Interview
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Cryptonews Podcast. We’re buzzing as always, and today we have Haseeb Awan on the show. He is the CEO and founder of Efani Secure Mobile. Efani works with ultra-high net worth individuals on their mobile security and guarantees protection against sim swapping, eavesdropping and location tracking. Haseeb is a telecom engineer and Y-Combinator alumni. Previously, he co-founded one of the largest Bitcoin ATM networks called Bitaccess. He’s also been featured on The New York Times TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, Hulu and several international media outlets. Without further ado, I’m very pleased to welcome Haseeb Awan to the Cryptonews Podcast. Haseeb, welcome to the show my friend.
Thank you Matt for having me…