* Access your bank website only by typing the URL in the address bar of your browser.
* Do not click on any links in any e-mail message to access the site.
* SBI or any of its representatives never sends you email/SMS or calls you over phone to get your personal information, password or one time SMS (high security) password. Any such e-mail/SMS or phone call is an attempt to fraudulently withdraw money from your account through Internet Banking. Never respond to such email/SMS or phone call. Please report immediately on report dot phishing at sbi dot co dot in if you receive any such e-mail/SMS or Phone call. Please lock your user access immediately, if you have accidentally revealed your credentials. Click here to lock.
* Do not be lured if you receive an e-mail/SMS/phone call promising reward for providing your personal information or for updating your account details in the bank site.
* Having the following will improve your internet security:
* Newer version of Operating System with latest security patches.
* Antivirus signatures applied
* Change your Internet Banking password at periodical intervals.