The One Card Office is excited to announce a new feature to the UNCSA campus!
You now can have the convenience and security of carrying and using your One Card
from your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android phone. Simply, add your One Card to Apple
Wallet or Google Pay and tap it all around campus.
Visit the One Card Office and we will help guide you through setting up this new feature
of our existing eAccounts application and you’ll be able to use your mobile phone
anywhere you can use your One Card*.
Transact eAccounts Features include:
- Easy door access using your phone or Apple Watch.
- Make purchases and check into events with your phone or Apple Watch.
- Quickly view your One Card balances.
- Monitor your meal plan balance and usage.
Mobile Credential Requirements:
Must be a current UNCSA faculty, staff, or student
Mobile Phone that supports NFC (Apple Pay or Google Pay)
- iPhone: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus or later; iOS 12.2 or later.
- Android: version 6.0 or later.
For Apple Watch: Series 1 or later, and watchOS 5.2 or later.
UNCSA One Card holders will still be required to carry a One Card ID with them at
all times when on campus** and all existing One Card policies and guidelines remain
Download the Transact eAccounts app and visit the One Card Office to get…