Many thanks to the great team at Recorded Future, who are sponsoring my website this week.
Recorded Future provides deep, detailed insight into emerging threats by automatically collecting, analyzing, and organizing billions of data points from the web.
And now, with its FREE Cyber Daily email all IT security professionals can access information about the top trending threat indicators – helping you use threat intelligence to help make better decisions quickly and easily.
Which means that you will be able to benefit from a daily update of the following:
- Information Security Headlines: Top trending news stories.
- Top Targeted Industries: Companies targeted by cyber attacks, grouped by their industries.
- Top Hackers: Organizations and people recognized as hackers by Recorded Future.
- Top Exploited Vulnerabilities: Identified vulnerabilities with language indicating malcode activity. These language indicators range from security research (“reverse engineering,” “proof of concept”) to malicious exploitation (“exploited in the wild,” “weaponized”).
- Top Vulnerabilities: Identified vulnerabilities that generated significant amounts of event reporting, useful for general vulnerability management.
Join over 45,000 others, and enhance your security with threat intelligence by signing-up for the free Cyber Daily today.
Infosec professionals agree that the Cyber Daily is an essential tool:
“I look forward to the Cyber Daily update email every morning to start my day. It’s timely and exact, with a quick overview of emerging threats and vulnerabilities. For organizations looking to strengthen their security program with threat intelligence, Recorded Future’s Cyber Daily is the perfect first step that helps to prioritize security actions.” – Tom Doyle, CIO at EBI Consulting.
So, what are you waiting for?
Sign up for the Cyber Daily today, and starting tomorrow you’ll receive the top trending threat indicators.
If you’re interested in exclusively sponsoring my site for a week, and reaching an IT-savvy audience that cares about computer security, you can find more information here.