The company’s technology fills a critical gap in malware response as new waves of attacks are anticipated
- The company’s ransomware reversal tech intercepts encryption keys created during attacks to decrypt locked files
One of the winners in this year’s TSX Venture 50, Nubeva’s goal is to solve problems for its customers, the industries its clients serve, and the connected world as a whole, so we can progress forward, together, with clarity and confidence.
Ransomware Reversal Technology
- Nubeva’s Ransomware Reversal technology fills a critical gap in the ransomware response
- The silent software steals copies of the encryption keys used to lock files during a ransomware attack.
- With keys in hand, decrypt files, reverse the attack and get back to normal operations without paying the ransom.
- Robust netbacks create strong economic returns and fast payback cycles from growth capital expenditures
To learn how Nubeva Technologies Ltd. is building shareholder value, visit their website here.
Make sure to follow Nubeva Technologies Ltd. to see their latest updates:
– – – – – –
The 2022 TSX Venture 50 is a ranking of top performers on TSX Venture Exchange over the last year. The ranking is composed of 10 companies from each of the five industry sectors, and they were selected based on three equally weighted criteria: market capitalization growth, share price appreciation and trading volume.
For the full 2022 TSX Venture 50 ranking, methodology and profile videos of companies included in the ranking, visit www.tsx.com/venture50.
Canada’s Top Public Venture Capitalist 2022
You’re invited to participate in a stock…