SAN JOSE, Calif., March 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
- New Cisco networking, security, cloud and collaboration solutions help businesses reimagine how they work while keeping employees safe, connected and productive.
- Solutions address fears over the return to the office, the demand for a safe workplace, and IT tools that connect hybrid workforces in new ways.
- Builds on Cisco’s continued commitment to drive an inclusive recovery, including addressing the need for a secure and collaborative work environment that is accessible from anywhere.
From the beginning of the pandemic and throughout the recovery journey, Cisco has remained committed to helping people and communities around the world drive an inclusive recovery. As part of the ongoing effort, today, Cisco announced the availability of purpose-built technology and solutions that help companies reimagine how they work – and keep employees safe.
Whether an organization’s goal is to bring people back into the office, or to evolve support for a remote or hybrid workforce, Cisco’s new innovations – and the breadth of Cisco’s networking, security, cloud and collaboration portfolio – support multiple options to create a Trusted Workplace that helps enable a Safe-Return-to-Office and a Secure Remote Workforce: from automating, securing, and scaling network connectivity, to social density and proximity insights for employee health and safety, to securely bringing people together to work however and wherever they want through Webex and collaboration devices that leverage AI, sensors and alerts.
For a tour of these Cisco technologies, watch this video.
Recent research shows:
- A real fear of returning to the office, with 95% of respondents uncomfortable about returning to the office given the current health crisis1
- The desire for more advanced tools, with 96% of respondents wanting intelligent technology to improve work environments2
- More prioritization of the employee experience, with 86% of respondents stating that empowering a distributed workforce with seamless access to applications and high-quality…