DUBLIN, March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Cybersecurity Market by Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Use Cases, Solution Types (Hardware, Software, and Data) and Industry Verticals 2021 – 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report examines security technology and solutions while assessing the risks and operational issues relative to current and anticipated cybersecurity technologies. The report also analyzes the impact regionally including North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America.
The report evaluates leading cybersecurity solution provider companies, products and solutions, and impact on industry verticals. The report includes global and regional cybersecurity forecasts for the period 2021 to 2026 by product and solution, managed services, professional services, security type, deployment model, industry verticals, and threat platforms.
Select Report Findings:
- Government driven 5G replacement a new cybersecurity opportunity
- Total global government data cybersecurity will reach $88B USD by 2026
- Securing data, OS, and networks from spoofing is a fast-growing opportunity
- Total global cybersecurity associated with edge networks will reach $99B USD by 2026
- Security management and orchestration will become the largest cybersecurity revenue opportunity
- Government-mandated cybersecurity requirements are emerging as a major catalyst for revenue growth
Enterprise and government spending for cybersecurity products, managed services, and professional services will be substantial over the course of the next few years. Cumulative global spending on cybersecurity products and services will exceed one trillion US dollars over the next five years with multiple trillions of dollars in cybercrime damages realized through 2026. Accordingly, we see damage control and mitigation solutions as a critical portion of the cybersecurity market.
At the macro level, spending is driven by the realization of increasingly more voluminous and sophisticated global threats to digital infrastructure. At the business level, company reliance upon the Internet, open interfaces, and communication between customers and other…